The Austin Herb Society is dedicated to educating members and the community about herbs, including propagation, landscaping, history, folklore, and culinary, medicinal, and decorative uses of herbs.
While our members are united by an interest in herbs, they are also a diverse group of individuals: from gardeners and herbalists to cooks and business owners focused on herbs. Please join us in exploring the wonderful world of herbs!
Please join us!
Austin Herb Society Membership Benefits:
- - Monthly AHS Member Program
- - AHS Culinary group
- - AHS Field Trips
- - Annual AHS Membership Luncheon
- - Annual AHS Holiday Bazaar (fundraising event)
- - AHS Herb Symposium (fundraising event)
- - AHS Member Garden Tour
- - Access to books & videos in the Zilker lending library
- - Plant and seed exchanges
- - Friendship and herbal exchanges with other members, many of whom have expert knowledge
- - Delectable herbal refreshments at monthly member program
- - Volunteer opportunities to serve on AHS board and committees, to assist with maintaining Zilker Herb Garden, and participate in outreach activities
Annual individual membership is $30. Click Membership Application to download, print and complete application form and them mail to address on form along with a check payable to Austin Herb Society.